I am currently working with growing Cruise Company, and have an exciting opportunity for an Hotel Operations Manager to work out of their European head office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Hotel Operations Manager / Hotel Manager with Cruise / Hotel experience to join an expanding team. In this role you will provide the fleet with support to ensure predictable, safe, environmentally friendly and cost efficient operations of the ships.
You will be assisting the VP Fleet Hotel Operations in the day-to-day operation of the ships and supporting managers on board.
Responsibilities will include developing onboard revenue streams within all hotel departments in the fleet, and working closely with the onboard team to ensure KPI delivery and constant improvement to service and guest experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience within hotel operations with proven results
- BSc in relevant areas
- Food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Hotel / Catering / Cruise experience
- Excellent communication skills and good ability to build relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, independent and solution oriented
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Working for a developing and exciting workplace where you will be a part of an award winning cruise company.
- A unique opportunity to explore the Norwegian coast, Artic and Antarctic.
To find out more please email your CV to Lydia.email@example.com, or call me for a confidential chat +44 (0)23 8020 8830.