The company are a leading cruise company in their industry who have now due to great growth now seeking an HR / Crewing Manager.
The role you will be responsible for the recruitment, crewing and operational management of the Deck and Engine crew. Besides this, the HR / Crewing Manager has a vital role in supporting the overall business. The HR / Crewing Manager will be part of an enthusiastic team in a dynamic and evolving organisation.
- Produce and review data to support continuous development and improvement of HR processes and projects
- Develop and implement processes regarding recruitment, internal mobility and talent attraction
- Conduct checks for compliance, ethics policies and procedures
- Coordinate Welfare policies and procedures to maximise employee well being
- Promote and develop initiatives on diversity and inclusion
- Point of contact for new hires to facilitate a smooth integration
- Monitor the activities related to learning and development to ensure unity and quality
- Mediate in case of potential conflict situations between crew members
- Coordinate and assist in the evaluation and appraisal processes
The company will offer you a competitive salary and good benefits package.