HR Manager - New Orleans
Our client is seeking an experienced HR professional to manage HR functions for their facilities in New Orleans. The preferred background is someone with HR experience in a transportation related industry.
- Manage general aspects of HR to include administration and documentation, payroll, compensation and benefits, employee relations, recruitment and retention, succession planning, performance reviews, dismissals and/or terminations, compliance of company policies, codes, and ethics.
- Work with Senior Management to develop and retain the workforce
- Participate in new employee training and orientation, communicate new HR policies to internal personnel.
- Ensure fair treatment of all employees.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Must have at least 5+ years HR management experience
- Strong multitasking skills, flexible, organized, ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Skilled in CRM applications and business management software programs