We are partnering with an international shipping company to hire an HR Manager to be based in their Singapore office. The HR Manager will be reporting to the HR Director and will be in charge of a global portfolio.
* Drive and implement recruitment and selection policies and practices
* Formulate effective talent acquisition and development strategies to ensure a ready pool of operational team to support the business objectives
* Benchmark and study compensation and benefits within the operating market segment to ensure that the company is aligned within market trend
* Ensure efficient and timely administration of payroll, tax, pension, etc.
* Drive staff development programs, career mapping, succession planning, employee engagement and promotions
* Manage HR compliance in relation to contracts, labour laws, and grievance processes
* Performs employee relations counselling and ensures smooth on boarding and off boarding processes
* Support workplace administrations that includes work space renovations to ensure conducive and effective work place
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or any related field with more than 8 years working experience in Human Resources
* Strong knowledge of full HR spectrum, best practices and background on employment legislation
* Experience working in a regional scope on a managerial level
* Experience in working in an internal customer-focused environment responding the business and employee needs
* Proven track record of good decision-making skills in a timely and efficient manner
* Excellent communication skills and able to manage through conflicts and managerial courage when necessary
Attractive local package will be provided to the chosen candidate.