- Review and manage the development of new and existing HRM Policies and Procedures based on the business and operational requirements.
- Lead and manage special/ad-hoc initiatives relating to HR and change management which encompasses the areas of HR business process continuous improvements initiatives and other areas as identified by the Management.
- Analyze the latest HR trends and industry best practice as an input for the development or revision of
- HR Policies and Procedures (PRC) and Strategies & Initiatives.
- Evaluate and review existing HR PRC to ensure the effectiveness and relevance to client’s business /operational requirements and to reflect industry best practices.
- Support the Head, Policy Development in managing initiatives or engagements relating to special projects, change management or other areas as the need arises.
- Recommend changes in collaboration with the relevant HR process owners.
- Communicate changes in HR PRC to relevant stakeholders.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- HR Business Partners, HR Administration & Services, HR Development
- ICT Support Teams, HR teams in subsidiaries
- PETRONAS HR
- HR policy, compensation & benefits design
- HR policy, compensation & benefits benchmarking
- HR policy, compensation & benefits schemes
- HR industry and talent market trends
- Project monitoring & reporting
- Strategic Agility
- Inspirational Leadership
- Building Relationship
- 10 – 12 years of related working experience