Flagship Management is currently looking to recruit an HSE Manager (Health, Safety, and Environmental Compliance) for a growing mega-yacht shipyard in South Florida. This professional will be responsible for the managing compliance of all city, county, state and federal safety and environmental compliance policies within the facility This includes staff, all contractors and all vessels. Conducts required OSHA safety training for staff and Certified Contractors. Also responsible for all required safety and environmental compliance reporting.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a safety and environmental compliance manager.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the maritime industry
- OSHA 5400 certification
- Formal training in OSHA inspections and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety and health is preferred.
- This job operates in a professional office environment, as well as in the shipyard and marina
In return, this company is prepared to offer a competitive compensation and a chance to work within one of the world's most premier yacht shipyards in the world.