An excellent opportunity to work with a world leading owner/operator of tankers in a HSEQ function, reporting directly into the HSEQ Manager, undertaking the following responsibilities;
- Day-to-day administration of the company safety management system.
- Maintaining the schedule of both internal and external audits.
- Maintaining the companies ISM library, liaising with other departments for the supply of new editions/updated publications.
- Assist with management reviews.
- Arrange drug and alcohol tests on board.
- Handling an distributing all incoming/outgoing ship’s mail.
This is a 3 month contract position and is ideal for an junior ex-seafarer or recent graduate with a keen interest in HSEQ.
All applicants must be living within commuting distance of central London and must possess the right to work in the UK.