Direct search Global Recruitment is working closely with one of our clients, a renowned Ship Owner here in Singapore to recruit for a HSEQ manager to join them.
In the role of HSEQ manager you will report to the Fleet Manager HSEQ.
- Develop policies, procedures and initiatives to enhance health, safety, environment and quality assurance on board.
- Review Risk assessments, permit to work, support on health, safety environment and quality matters.
- Track internal alcohol tests and initiate external D&A tests as necessary.
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness and compliance with HSEQ programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for audits/inspections and incident investigations.
- Monitor and analyse trends of HSEQ and operational data for ships.
- COC Class 1 Master Mariner.
- 2 years shore- based experience in similar role..
- Knowledge and experience in HSEQ and security practices in the marine industry.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com