Our client, a global maritime company, is looking for a HSEQ Officer to join their team in Ireland. In this role, you will oversee the HSQE issues in the group. You must be proactive, working with authorities and ship's officers to identify and correct potential issues. Must be comfortable onboard a ship, working with the Master to correct potential issues.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- BS Degree, maritime academy preferred
- 5 plus years' HSEQ experience
- Thorough understanding of tanker operations a plus
- Investigative experience, able to determine root cause analysis
- Certified as a Lead/Internal Auditor in ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Experience in leading critical incident investigations
- Must be authorized to work in the EU, no visa/sponsorship opportunities
In return for the above, our client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and holidays. This is a great opportunity to join a growing, stable organization that fosters personal and professional growth.