- University degree Environmental Sciences, Occupational Safety or related fields
- Strong preference for a Certified Safety Professional certification
- 10+ years of global HSSE experience
- Exposure/implementation of ISO 9001 as well as strong auditing background
- Experience working in shipping and/or oil&gas industries, must have experience working in a multi-national organization with different cultures
- Strong project management skills, able to run multiple tasks concurrently
- US based position, must be currently authorized to work in the US, no Visa or sponsorship opportunities at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, excellent benefits and paid holidays. This is a great opportunity to join a stable, international organization that is a leader in safety and the environment. They have created a fantastic company culture that fosters and promotes both personal and professional growth.