Our client, an international MNC is on the lookout for a Hull Delivery Manager to join their team in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
- The incumbent shall be employed on FPSO projects, ensuring business objectives (Safety, Specification, Quality, Cost & Schedule) are maintained throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide input to the development of the Hull Engineering, Procurement & Construction Strategy
- Coordinate and expedite Hull EPC documentation for input to the bid.
- Initially set-up the Hull Delivery Team including personnel, Strategic Partners, Sub-contractors and Vendors.
- Execute the EPC Hull scope and drive through to Manage and coordinate the production of deliverables from Engineering and Delivery of equipment and bulk materials from Procurement for timely completion in accordance with the construction schedule.
- Attend and provide critical input to Engineering and Procurement progress review meetings.
- Attend and provide critical input to daily Construction group morning management meetings and expedite closure of holds and delays affecting timely completion of the works.
- Visit Strategic partners, sub-contractors and major equipment suppliers to validate progress reporting, quality of the works and perform safety walkabouts and audits.
- Overall accountability for Mechanical Completion and delivery of the Hull, Marine Systems, Living Quarters and Heli-Deck.
- Ensure foundations for Topsides modules and underdeck reinforcement works are completed in accordance with the Topsides Integration schedule.
- Coordination of Hull Strategic partners, prime Sub-contracts & major equipment suppliers
- Overall accountability for consistency in the design, construction, quality and completion of The Hull, Marine Systems, Living Quarters & Heli-Deck across all Strategic partners and sub-contractors.
- Accountable for direct reporting of Hull issues and concerns to the Project Director.
- Perform HSE ‘walk-abouts’, Hand Shakes and Safety audits.
- Implementation of HSE corrective actions
- Regular coordination meetings with Engineering, Procurement and Construction managers
- Recognise potential and actual delays to the work and initiate timely corrective measures
- Liaison with shipyard PMT for Integration preparedness
- Input to the Topsides Weekly & Monthly Progress reports
- 15 – 25 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPC projects.
- Minimum Years of FPSO Experience: 12
- Number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 4
- Minimum years Delivery manager experience: 6
- BSc. Degree in relevant discipline.
- Ideally hold or working towards membership of an appropriate professional body.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com