Direct Search Global is appointed by one of the top heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration system manufacturer/provider to look for a HVAC Project Engineer to join their office in Singapore. We are looking for an individual with HVAC experience and strong in applying AutoCAD. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our specialists will contact shortlisted candidates soon.
• Making technical recommendations in the preliminary and detailed design, testing, installation, and commissioning phases of projects, enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service
• Resolving technical issues both remotely and on domestic and customer sites
• Supporting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards as well as technical details, costs, and deliverables for sales proposals.
• Providing the cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
• Maintaining a strong network of engineering professionals, sharing engineering best practice across different projects and disciplines to support the development of junior colleagues.
• Creating and delivering scope-specific work plans and budgets, alongside risk assessments.
• Developing your leadership skills by working with entry-level engineers, technicians and support teams.
• Developing, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and tools, reporting inefficiencies and identifying improvement opportunities.
• Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
• Any relevant academic qualifications in mechanical engineering or similar field.
• Relevant working experience on Marine & Offshore HVAC Mechanical projects.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com