Hydraulic Service Engineer.
Willing to travel 50% to service winches, deck machinery, fishing winches and pumps, and other hydraulically-operated equipment.
Hydraulic Service Technician
***Road Warrior Position*** - Extensive travel both domestically and internationally to service hydraulic systems on seagoing vessels including yachts, commercial vessels, and military vessels.
**US Military Veterans are particularly encouraged to apply**
- Provide on-site assessment, troubleshooting, perform service and maintenance to hydraulic equipment
- Perform retrofits and commission newly installed equipment
- Generate site work reports to ensure correct billing
- Maintain service call logs, detailing work performed
- Generate expense reports
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers and key stakeholders including shipyard personnel; ships force; owners; flag state and regulatory inspectors.
- 2+ years experience servicing marine equipment including: hydraulic systems; electronic/electrical control systems; or mechanical systems
- High School Diploma required
- Ability to interpret technical documents
- Ability to write reports using MS Word and Excel
- Valid US Passport and Driver's License
- Highly organized
- Time management skills and good attitude
- Great team player
This position requires extensive and often times lengthy travel to worksites. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check