ABOUT THE COMPANY
GMS is the world’s largest buyer of ships & offshore assets. With over 25 years of experience in the maritime industry and offices in more than eight countries, GMS continues to expand its global presence.
- Recommend tax management strategies for various international jurisdictions and liaise with external accountants and lawyers.
- Prepare documents for business & personal tax returns in applicable jurisdictions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Tax Lawyer OR CPA/ACA with at least four years’ experience in tax advisory. US Tax filing experience is ESSENTIAL
- Recommended: Masters of Tax Law or a joint degree in law and accounting
- Strong research skills
- Passionate, Disciplined, eager to take new challenges
- A methodical approach to record keeping