Inside Sales - Marine Electrical
- Answer incoming calls and work with customers to sell them on our products and services.
- A telephone sales representative must be passionate about what our company has to offer and truly believe in the vision we sell. This excitement must come through on every call to guarantee that customers enjoy speaking to you and want to learn more about the company and brand.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in CRM and inventory management software programs.
- Processing payments.
- Assisting customers with queries and providing solutions quickly.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to inform and increase sales.
- Following up on orders to prevent delay and frustration.
- Updating the product inventory.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
- High school degree/GED required.
- Product Knowledge on marine electrical parts
- Office Setting
- Minimum Travel
Benefits and Wages
- Health insurance, Dental/Vision Coverage, Long term and Short term disability, 401K, paid vacations/holidays;
- Wages based on experience and will be discussed in person
- DRUG free workplace