Our client, a leading yacht management company, is looking to recruit an Interior Manager to join their growing team in Monaco.
As Interior Manager you will report to the Head of Department. You will be responsible for 5-6 vessels and ensure that their interior needs are managed. This will include Yacht set up, purchasing, service standards, and managing the day to day needs of crew.
Key responsibilities of the role include budgeting, recruitment, and ensuring that the Yachts are managed in line with the company's high level of service standards.
The position involves some travel, but is largely based in the Monaco office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong seagoing experience as Chief Stewardess / Chief Steward on Yachts
- Circa 5 years + SuperYacht experience
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail and strong budgeting experience
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
It is essential that you are fluent in English (additional French/Italian language skills would be beneficial)
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Chief Stewardess / Chief Steward or similar to take the next step in their career.