Our client, a leader in providing SaaS technology to the maritime industry, is looking for a Jr Business Analyst to join their team.
- Proactively verify and validate issues reported by customers to the Accounts Management team
- Maintain documentation up to date, including User Guides and How-To videos.
- Test business logic against specifications
- Support the release deployment process by participating on different testing steps
- Elicit and document customer requirements
- Provide help in the design of software solutions
- Offer expert level customer support
- Deliver expert level customer training
- Actively manage and document several simultaneous integration projects
- BA preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Business or related field
- 1 year of experience eliciting and documenting business requirements from subject matter experts
- Detail oriented
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong problem solving skills
- Up to date with UI trends
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Be flexible, adjust to changing demands and have a positive attitude
- Work as part of a team and independently
- Take direction and be willing learn
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously
Preference is for local candidates in the NY/CT area. Candidates must currently be authorized to work in the US, no visa or sponsorship at this time.
In return for the above, our client offers an excellent base salary, 100% paid medical/dental benefits, 3 weeks vacation and potential for annual bonus. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader that continues to enjoy year to year growth.