- BS Degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture required
- Previous time at sea or repair yard preferred
- Ability to read engineering plans and have a basic understanding of shipbuilding practices and vessel operations
- Ability to perform surveys in the prescribed format
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs or software packages related to job responsibilities
- Knowledge of related technical interfaces required for group project work
- Knowledge of ships' engineering systems and machinery
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, company car, great benefits and vacation.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your time at sea as an engineering officer in a shoreside position with a large, stable organization.
Keywords: Marine Engineer, Naval Architect, Memorial, SNAME, Shipyard, Coast Guard.