Junior Operations Coordinator (Freshers are Welcome)
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Handling inquiries and providing after sales assistance
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers on price, delivery etc.
• Actively involved in handling customers inquiries and needs. Eg: preparing quotations, delivery order, purchase order and invoicing etc.
• Manage stocks and logistics management for local and overseas stock point.
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues
Ability to handle daily stress situations and work accurately at the same time.
Outgoing personality and positive attitude, easily adjusting to changing situations, supportive to colleagues, suppliers, other third party persons calling the office on a daily basis.
Ideal position for a candidate who is ambitious and able to work in an independent environment.
5 days/week with 1 x per 4 weeks standby duty
O level, Diploma in maritime studies preferred
Required experience: No prior experience needed but having knowledge of maritime industry and logistics will be a big advantage.