Assistant Project Manager - Cruise
This role will assisting Senior Project Manager with ongoing projects including shipyard periods and wet-docks. Our client's projects include the design, procurement and delivery of cruise and passenger ship interiors including accommodation, public area and galley areas.
Job duties include:
- Working with electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Assisting lead Project Manager with company representation and client satisfaction with projects.
- Assist in the planning, logistics, procurement, execution and follow-up of projects.
- Participate in other office assignments, including organization of the warehouse.
- BS/BA, college degree required, previous maritime experience preferred.
- Some technical acumen, must have motivation to learn about cruise ship interior refurbishment.
- Prior internship with one of the major cruise lines preferred.
- Ability to wear many "hats" and adapt as the company needs.
- Strong communicator and ability to both take direction but also work independently, when needed.
- Very good IT skills (experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, Excel, etc).
- Most importantly, our client is looking for an eager candidate that is willing to work and learn to become a future Project Manager in the cruise industry.
At this time, local candidates only (no relocation offered). Only US Green Card or US Citizens will be considered (no sponsorship for this position).