- Willingness to travel frequently around to meet customers and suppliers at short notice.
- Managing good relationship with existing accounts and establish new accounts.
- Correspond & coordinate with clients, overseas offices and headquarters on daily activities.
- Manage order processing and logistic arrangement request.
- Manage risk management of customer’s credit lines, ensure payments are all made on time.
- Relevant experience in metal trading
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Frequent traveling required
- Initiative and outgoing
- Good communication skills, able to converse in both Mandarin and English (to liaise with Chinese speaking counterparts)