Our client is one of the dynamic and growing international freight forwarder/3PL who provides customised and complex freight, customs, transportation and logistics solutions across Asia, Europe and American regions.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Key Account Executive will be responsible to maintain and service key accounts for the company and increase business development opportunities for both customers and the company.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities within allocated portfolio (prospects and existing customers)
- Negotiate rates on a local basis while maintaining globally agreed profit levels.
- Business implementation and setting up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and conducting regular business reviews with customers to ensure KPIs are met. Support and work closely with the regional internal vertical team
- Establish and maintain strong, long-term sustainable relationships with strategic key account and continually provide high standard of customer service.
- Be the focal point of contact for all matters related to the assigned key accounts and communicates and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparation of RFQ/RFI/proposal, negotiates contracts and closes agreements
- Maintain the integrity of data in Sales Reporting System through regular maintenance and training.
- University graduate or Diploma in any discipline
- At least 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in freight forwarding/3PL logistics industry.
- At least 2 years of customer service, sales support or key accounts
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- High degree of communication and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills in English
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org