Headquartered in Europe and supported by over 25000 employees globally, our client is one of the international 3PL company who specialises in freight management, transport management, logistics and supply chain management services.
The role :
- Manage and develop relationships with your allocated portfolio of customers.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities within allocated portfolio (prospects and current customers)
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Maintain the integrity of data in Sales Reporting System through regular maintenance and training.
- Business implementation and setting up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and conducting regular business reviews with customers to ensure KPIs are met.
- Support and work closely with the regional internal vertical team
The requirement :
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and supply chain industries
- Proven key account management experience will be highly desirable
- Proven business development and sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English.
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org