ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop engineering deliverables for Marine and Package process control for Technology Department to ensure safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost-effective process control system.
- Lead the execution of all instrument engineering deliverables planned by line Manager.
- Lead Concept Selection Study, Engineering Definition deliverables and FEED deliverables for process control throughout all phases of engineering.
- Lead preparation of MDR, control system philosophy, P&ID, Process/ Fire and Gas C&E, valves selection and sizing, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment / packages specification at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level.
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per Management Standards.
- Identify design changes for instruments in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and provide input to Manager.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support Company vision and mission.
- Carryout documentation and data management as per Management Standards for Topsides & Facilities Department and deliverables.
- Highly competent in engineering management with further benefits of floaters associated design.
- Knowledgeable in associated engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards.
- Able to address design risk and shortfall.
- At least 10 years of work experience in O&G sector.
- Has experienced working as Lead role.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Control/ Instrument or other related engineering) discipline.
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.