The client, a renowned organization that own and operate a fleet of FPSO & FSO is on the lookout for a Lead Document Controller to join their operations team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements.
- To have knowledge of Company Specifications (GS’s/GR’s), Company’s and Corporate procedures, etc. related to Documentation and Data Management for application to the Project.
- To define, develop, implement and maintain a Documentation and Documentation Management plan detailing the strategy adopted, the organisation set-up as well as the means and tools defined accordingly.
- To implement and maintain procedures, specifications, means and tools required to ensure an efficient management of all flows of documents either on an electronic form of on paper form during all the phases of the Project and in all project work locations
- To organise, supervise, control and support the Documentation section (several Document Controllers) in the performance of their duties all along the course of the Project.
- To participate in the implementation of the Documentation and Documentation Management system at Contractors’, setting-up and explaining rules and procedures, jointly with the assigned Document Controller and with the help of concerned Corporate Departments
- To define, set-up and maintain KPI for documentation and participate as necessary to Project reporting to Documentation activities and observe and impose strict confidentiality in the performance of the documentation
- Any relevant Degree
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org