The FPSO Document Controller is responsible for supporting the execution of document control activities.
This includes managing receipt, filing, reporting and distribution of documents and correspondence records in accordance with project and company requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide Document Control support by ensuring overarching document control governance, systems and standards are adhered to and followed in accordance to project defined FPSO work processes and contractual requirements.
- Ensure the flow of documentation and actively contribute to the provision of an efficient, cost effective document control support service for the Project.
- Ensure documents are formatted, numbered, revision controlled and managed in accordance with project defined procedures and standards.
- Distribute documents to relevant parties using appropriate matrices and tracking procedures.
- Manage workflows for the distribution, review and commenting of contractor documents,
- Expedite delivery of information from project personnel and contractors.
- Interface with internal project team and contractors providing them with project requirements for document numbering, file transfer, completion of metadata, preparation and issue of MDR.
- Support the administration of the functional mailbox to ensure acceptable turn-around times are met.
- Communicate and promote awareness of document control systems, processes and standards where required.
- Run and maintain business reports as required, typical examples;
- Outstanding document review and approvals
- Document validity and expiration reports
- Planned documents
- Support IM projects and initiatives, including the optimal utilization of the EPCI contractor document control capabilities.
- Provide file share data transfer where users are utilising shared or non -company drives to store project information.
- Comply with HSE policies, Life Saving Rules, procedures, goals and program, and roles and responsibilities within the HSE Management System.
- Demonstrate CLEAR behaviours in line with HSE Expectations for your role.
- Actively engage in, and contribute to HSE communication and consultation processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to establishing and meeting HSE performance targets and generate ideas for continuous HSE performance improvement.
- Understand and give primary consideration to managing the hazards and risks associated with your role and other risks that can impact our organisational objectives.
- At least 12 years of FPSO document control experience
- Proven experience of Document Control work processes, tools and information products in support of effective Document Control
- Familiarity with file viewing and mark-up software
- Methodical and practical approach to issue prevention and problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work under the pressures of a major capital project
- Experience in the provision of training/coaching and support services
- Demonstrated capacity to learn new skills and integrate new knowledge into existing work activities
- Self-motivated with ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervision.