- Assist research / studies and submit proposals on existing and new Floating Gas Terminal technologies (i.e. FSRU, DFPSO, TLP, SPAR, SEMI, GTL and LNG RV design, machinery equipment and processes.
- Supervise the corrective / upgrading measures to ensure that the job is done as per Company’s requirements.
- Develop and implement new engineering products/services Risk Management issues such as reliability, engineering competencies and capabilities deficiency and costing.
- Manage and update all research data or information in terms of lesson learnt, technical and pictorial reports
- Create / Update new floating terminal technology.
- Relevant recognized qualifications - Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Preferably in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering).
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.