- Lead Concept Layout Study, Engineering Definition deliverables and FEED deliverables for Static Equipment throughout all phases of engineering.
- Execute Mechanical Basis of Design, Topside functional specification and SOW (inclusive of its sub-section) for MSQ / RFQ of Topsides engineering services.
- Lead preparation of MDR, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment / packages specification at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level.
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per Client’s Management Standards.
- Identify design changes for Static Equipment in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support client’s vision and mission.
- Carryout documentation and data management as per client’s Management Standards for Mechanical Department deliverables.
- 10 years of work experience in O&G sector as discipline engineer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in EPCC project for specific engineering discipline role.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or other related engineering) discipline.
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.