Project HSE Planning
- Lead the preparation of HSE ITB techno-commercial documents and resolve related technical
clarifications, ensuring company interests are protected.
- Establish Project HSE Management Plan, project HSE standards & procedures and HSE bridging
documents prior execution, where required; ensuring conformance to the HSE national and
international regulations, HSE standards and industrial best practices to protect life, assets and
Project Risk Management
- Plan, manage and lead the implementation of project HSE risk framework (e.g. HAZID, HAZOP, HRA, etc.) to identify critical areas or high risk activities during execution phase. Develop Hazard and Effects
- Management Process (HEMP) deliverables for project execution stage, specify performance standards and identify gaps in HEMP implementation.
- Plan and lead the development of Project Risk Management Plan.
- Plan and lead the development of Operational Safety Case.
Contractor HSE Performance
- Ensure effective implementation of Contractor HSE Management for projects.
- Review Contractor’s HSE documents such as Project HSE Plan, HSE procedures, HSE programs,
HSE performance, emergency procedure, training plan and risk assessments.
- Plan and lead the engagement with Contractors upon contract award to outline project HSE
- Assess construction and installation methods of construction plant and equipment and advise/ ensure HSE risks are as low as reasonably practicable.
Project HSE Management
- Focal person Project Management on specific HSE matters.
- Resolve all HSE non-compliance issues.
- Advise and promote HSE programs to inculcate HSE awareness and culture for the project, including Contractors.
- Review periodical project progress report related to HSE activities.
- Lead HSE investigation on all accidents, incidents, near-miss, UCUA occur during project management phase or when managing Company assets.
- HSE Management (ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001, etc.)
- Risk Management (HAZID, HAZOP, Safety Case, HRA, etc.)
- Emergency & Crisis Management
- Incident Investigation (Bow Tie, Tripod Beta, etc.)
- HSE Assurance (Lead Auditor / Tier 1 Assessor, etc.)
- Well versed in local and international HSE regulations, Classification rules and industry codes,
standards & practices
- At least 10 – 15 years of relevant working experience in the oil & gas industry specifically in HSE.
- Managed at least two (2) projects involving major topsides fabrication and/or floater conversion, and minimum one (1) FPSO project. Experience in Deepwater project is an added advantage.
– Degree in Engineering, Health & Safety or other related technical specialization.
– Qualifications in HSE.