Reporting to the Manager ICT, the incumbent will be assigned to the Electrical / Instrumentation / Telecommunication team within the department to lead the project from conceptual design to DDE stage for integration into one complete marine system solution in the construction and commissioning of the EPCC project
- Understand project and contract specifications.
- Work out FPSO Marine Electrical system concepts, schedule of deliverables and plan activities in line with overall project schedule, delegate the tasks to electrical team members assigned to the project and monitors the progress.
- Prepare equipment layout in compliance with requirements of contract, classifications and regulations and coordinate with various disciplines for material handling, constructability and installations, operations and maintenance, and safety etc.
- Lead electrical teams to prepare electrical documents, such as design philosophies, electrical consumer list, electrical load balance, single line diagrams, room layout and deck arrangement, cable schedules and etc.
- Lead electrical team to prepare procurement engineering documents, such as technical specifications, equipment data sheets, technical bid evaluation etc.
- Lead electrical team to review and comment vendor documents.
- Provides inputs for conversion and repair specification
- Lead the team to prepare electrical rip-out plans
- Participates in technical meetings, progress reviews, 3D Model reviews; addresses issues related to electrical design, interface.
- Participate safety studies, such as HAZID, HAZOP and etc.
- Address comments from client, classification and other third parties working on the project.
- Communicate with vendors and other disciplines and ensure that changes are timely captured and implemented in electrical engineering and 3D Model.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Instrumentation / Telecommunication Engineering or any other related engineering disciplines
- At least 12 years of working experience in oil & gas sector as a Discipline Engineer
- At least 6 years in EPCC Projects for specific engineering discipline
- Completed at least 1 Full Cycle FPSO EPCIC Project