ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
▪ Lead a Team of Sr. Engineers, Engineers and designers to produce Electrical deliverables for design of either converted or a New built Hull/FPSO.
▪ Manage performance, quality and standards of Marine & Electrical engineering deliverables throughout all engineering phases (Conceptual Engineering, Engineering Definition, FEED, Basic and DDE).
▪ Provide technical advice and/or solution during Commissioning and/or Operation.
▪ Develop engineering deliverables for E&I department to ensure safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost-effective Marine Electrical equipment design and operation.
▪ Lead the execution of all electrical engineering deliverables planned by line Manager.
▪ Responsible for preparing the Marine (in co-ordination of overall) Electrical design philosophy, design basis and functional specification for design, Engineering and Construction of large FPSO in accordance with our client standards for the offshore installation and operational life of the FPSO.
▪ Responsible for helping manage Engineering subcontractors during execution of Basic and Detailed Engineering Scopes
▪ Managing key packages/subcontracting activities including development of SoW, assistance in evaluation and suggesting the best Subcontractor for the specified work pack
▪ Highly competent in engineering management with further benefits of floaters associated design.
▪ Knowledgeable in associated engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards.
▪ Able to address design risk and shortfall.
▪ Expertise in advanced electrical system studies
▪ At least 12 years of work experience in O&G industry.
▪ Minimum 8/10 years of experience in EPCC project for specific engineering discipline role.
▪ Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED, Basic and DDE)