- Lead Concept Selection Study, Engineering Definition deliverables and FEED deliverables throughout all phases of engineering.
- Lead preparation of MDR, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment / packages specification at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level.
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per client’s Management Standards.
- Identify design changes in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and provide input to Manager.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support client’s vision and mission.
- Carry out documentation and data management as per client’s Management Standards for Mooring & Riser System deliverables.
- At least 7 – 10 years of work experience in O&G sector as discipline engineer.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in EPCC project for specific engineering discipline role.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Marine or other related engineering) discipline.
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / registered with recognized professional body.