JOB SCOPE & REQUIREMENTS
- Lead studies in Concept Selection, Engineering Definition and FEED and ensure successful delivery of the results set by projects.
- Lead preparation of MDR, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment/ packages specifications for all engineering phases.
- Lead view FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors for technical assurance revert comments as per Offshore Business Management Standards.
- Identify design changes in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and provide input to Manager.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support Company vision and mission.
- Carryout documentation and data management as per Offshore Business Management Standards for Turret System deliverables.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in O&G sector in related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in EPCI project in related technical roles.
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Material, Mechanical or other related engineering) discipline.
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.