The client, an international organization that owns and operate a fleet of FPSO & FSO is on the lookout for a Lead Naval Architectural Engineer to join their Engineering team in Singapore.
- Lead engineers to develop engineering specifications and general arrangement (drawings, major parameter, etc.) specific to the assigned project, reviews them and verifies the result with Project Manager/client before incorporating to Request For Quotations (RFQs).
- Reviews draft drawings and documents from engineers to ensure the timely provision of accurate documents and specifications to the successful vendors to enable the latter to execute their work and deliverables.
- Plans and directs the running of Naval Architect/software such as HydroD and HECSALV, prepares design calculation, performs simulation studies such as model test, and reviews and approves the spreadsheet, reports prepared by Engineers and reviewed by Senior Engineers. Where necessary, directs/prepares/conducts simulation studies.
- Evaluates vendors’ bid for Naval Architect packages to ensure they meet technical requirements as stipulated in the project specifications and then gives the assessment to the Buyer to follow up with tender evaluation, price negotiation and award process.
- Conducts Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)/Site Acceptance Test (SAT) to ensure the functioning of component or equipment as per specifications. Where necessary, works with the suppliers/contractors concerned to rectify the technical issues for timely project execution.
- Any relevant academics
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience dealing with FPSO/FSO projects
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com