The client, an international organization that provides mechanical spare parts and services to the Downstream industry is on the lookout for an experience Lead Piping Design Engineer to join their Engineering team in Singapore.
- Able to prepare piping material specifications, MTO and end connection fitting details, connectors for other system.
- Able to perform detail engineering and design of new piping installation on board ship.
- Generate detail piping drawings for submission to Classification Society for approval and for production/installation on board.
- Evaluate Structural Analysis, Loading Calculations, pressure drop/friction loss calculation and drawings.
- Respond to Classification comment to expedite design approval.
- Prepare piping specification and pump specification inclusive of specifications for piping arrangement, piping support standards.
- Preliminary equipment layout in engine room, pumps and auxiliary room
- To study scope of work, overall project schedule, basic design data, client specifications, drawings and plot plan.
- To prepare piping information list, layout and document list following standard procedure.
- To provide field engineering support/advice towards piping installation and testing on board.
- To provide related technical & documentation support to customers.
- To plan and work along with design subcontractors for accurate delivery schedule and update Project team to communicate to customer. Update sales when MTO is completed for getting quotes to customer.
- Communicate and liaise with customers, principals and other involved parties as well as internal departments, sales staffs etc. during projects execution till completion of the project to facilitate and completion of the services of client’s requirement and satisfaction.
- Must always give priority to safety and health for yourself as well as your colleagues and follow strictly the company’s environment, health and safety policy.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by manager/management.
- Any relevant academics
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in the Marine & Offshore industry
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com