- Peruse through the contract(s) under review and ensure complete financial clarifications and deviations are raised and submitted as per project requirement
- Ensure all required financial documentation (financial statement, bid bond, etc) commercial document for bid submission are secured and submitted as per project requirement
- Prepare, review and analyze financial / economics evaluation for potential projects to facilitate strategic decision-making and resource optimization by ensuring all contractual terms and project parameters are considered for bid submission purpose.
- Participate in Project Risk Assessment discussion and ensure all inputs and parameters are captured in the economics as well as recommend ways to maximize potential returns
- Analyze and review the financial due diligence on potential partner, client and vendors as and when required.
- Analyze and review the annual 5-year budget / forecast for Offshore Production facility projects
Project Financing/ Cash Flow Reporting
- Analyze and review the submission of cash flow projection and other financial information for cash flow reporting and financing exercise during project execution (construction) to treasury/ external lenders
- At least 10 to 12 years of relevant working experience in Accounting, Audit or Finance
- Bachelor in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) is an added advantage.