• Undertake risk management analysis and prepare risk management surveillance reports for
review and endorsement, in the effort to institutionalize the established risk management
framework and guidelines in line with the industry risk management best practices and good
• Focal for coordinating Project Risk Assessment (PRA) which provides:
o Comprehensive view of risks event: effectiveness of control and status of risk
management initiatives to create value for better decision and good governance.
o Analyse and quantify all risk with the project and carried out continuously during the
o Conduct individual PRA brainstorming interview with stakeholders.
o Organise PRA session/challenge meeting with key stakeholders.
o Update and agree with OBC members on PRA findings.
o Coordinate with Corporate Planning on Risk Management Committee meeting date.
o Maintain Project Risk Register which contains risk events, causes and mitigations.
• Coordinate for approval of Client’s Risk Register with agreed identification of risk events during
current financial year.
• Ensure monthly Key Risk Indicator (KRI) is updated periodically and highlights key risk
events to management.
• Ensure Interisk System is updated monthly and quarterly.
• Ensure timely approval of quarterly Interisk System by identified stakeholders and final
approval completed by the VP.
• Quarterly Risk Scorecard is prepared in line with updates of Interisk system.
• Focal for Project Investment Economic Review (PIER) to be conducted on approved
• Focal to identify, analyse and capturing relevant Project Lesson Learn database for future
• At least 10 – 12 years of relevant working experience in Oil & Gas/ Shipping/ Business
Analysis/ Heavy Engineering industry. Experience in risk management and business
planning is an added advantage. Experience in a risk management or risk-based audit
environment is an advantage.
• Degree in Finance/ Business Admin/ Engineering/ Law/ Accounting/ Quality Management or