- Comprehensive view of risks event: effectiveness of control and status of risk management initiatives to create value for better decision and good governance.
- Analyze and quantify all risk with the project and carried out continuously during the project phase.
- Conduct individual PRA brainstorming interview with stakeholders.
- Organize PRA session/challenge meeting with key stakeholders.
- Update and agree with members on PRA findings.
- Coordinate with Corporate Planning on Risk Management Committee meeting date.
- Maintain Project Risk Register which contains risk events, causes and mitigations.
- Coordinate for approval of Risk Register with agreed identification of risk events during current financial year.
- Ensure monthly Key Risk Indicator (KRI) is updated periodically and highlights key risk events to management.
- Ensure Interisk System is updated monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure timely approval of quarterly Interisk System by identified stakeholders and final approval completed by VP.
- Quarterly Risk Scorecard is prepared in line with updates of Interisk system.
- Focal for Project Investment Economic Review (PIER) to be conducted on approved projects.
- Focal to identify, analyse and capturing relevant Project Lesson Learn database for future projects
- Degree in Finance/Business Admin/Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in a relevant sector. Experience in risk management and business planning is an added advantage.