Working with a FPSO owner and operator with one for the biggest fleet in the business, you will be responsible for the development of engineering deliverables for topside facility structures and lead the execution of all engineering deliverables planned by the Principal Structural.
- Lead Concept Selection Study, Engineering Definition deliverables and FEED deliverables throughout all phases of engineering
- Lead preparation of MDR, calculation report, engineering analysis, engineering drawings and equipment/ packages specification at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per Management Standards
- Identify design changes in FEED and DDE deliverables by subcontractors and provide input to Manager.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support Company's vision and mission
- Carry out documentation and data management as per Management Standards for Marine System deliverables
- Minimum bachelor degree in engineering - preferably naval architecture/civil engineering
- Minimum 12 years of work experience in the marine, oil & gas sector
- Familiar with commercial limitations and design drivers
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in topside structure discipline at lead capacity
- Good experience in floaters type design - preferably in Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org