Reporting directly to the Principal Technical Safety Engineer, ou will be responsible for leading, strategizing, controlling and providing technical advice on Technical Safety for FSOs and FPSOs to ensure systems, equipment, facility layout and design philosophies relating to operations and maintenance meet the requirements of the Mandatory Control Framework, International and Regional Regulations in order to e protect company's personnel, the environment and company assets.
- Strategize, lead and create value added solution and service by providing technical advice / approval and review, verify and approval (where required) on 3rd party deliverable and member of concept selection activity
- Lead and provide technical review, design review and key member for assessment (e.g. HAZOP,
HAZID, PIR, Engineering design) and technical / failure investigation.
- Strategies, lead and enhance Company's technical standard, capability and provide assurance on
compliance with applicable requirement e.g. international standard and MCF
- Technical authority to approve engineering design and review / approve management of change
- Technical key speaker for Company in workshop, conference or seminar.
- Strategize and develop engineers’ technical competencies with respect to Technical Safety
- Provide guidance to Group and subsidiaries on state of the art practices in technical safety
- Lead Safety Studies for FPSO for EPC phase ; Formal Safety Assessments including CFD studies
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in FPSO EPCC design, construction and integration of system in related discipline in O&G industries
- More than 5 years in management of major technical safety studies
- Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Principal/Custodian or equivalent
- Accredited to respective lead reviewer (e.g. HAZOP Leader) and certified failure investigation
- Good knowledge of Safety & Loss Prevention for FPSO
- Good knowledge on international Codes & Standard, Class Society Rules