Direct Search Global is working closely with one of the world's largest offshore production asset owner to search for a subject matter expert in the field of Technical Safety to be based at their office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Reach out to us now to speak about this exciting opportunity!
Reporting directly to the Principal Technical Safety Engineer, ou will be responsible for leading, strategizing, controlling and providing technical advice on Technical Safety for FSOs and FPSOs to ensure systems, equipment, facility layout and design philosophies relating to operations and maintenance meet the requirements of the Mandatory Control Framework, International and Regional Regulations in order to e protect company's personnel, the environment and company assets.
- Strategize, lead and create value added solution and service by providing technical advice / approval and review, verify and approval (where required) on 3rd party deliverable and member of concept selection activity
- Lead and provide technical review, design review and key member for assessment (e.g. HAZOP,
HAZID, PIR, Engineering design) and technical / failure investigation.
- Strategies, lead and enhance Company's technical standard, capability and provide assurance on
compliance with applicable requirement e.g. international standard and MCF
- Technical authority to approve engineering design and review / approve management of change
- Technical key speaker for Company in workshop, conference or seminar.
- Strategize and develop engineers’ technical competencies with respect to Technical Safety
- Provide guidance to Group and subsidiaries on state of the art practices in technical safety
- At leasr 12 years of relevant working experience and minimum 8 years of experience in engineering design, construction and integration of system in related discipline in O&G industries
- More than 5 years in management of major technical safety studies
- Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Principal/Custodian or equivalent
- Accredited to respective lead reviewer (e.g. HAZOP Leader) and certified failure investigation
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org