- Develop engineering deliverables for Telecommunication to ensure safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost-effective integration of overall control, monitoring and communication systems.
- Lead the execution of all controls, automation and telecommunication system deliverables planned by line Manager.
- Lead preparation of MDR, philosophies (including public address, alarm management), basis of design, control system architecture, telecommunication system architecture, I/O estimation, drawings (including layouts), software and hardware specification (either split PCS/ FGS/ Shutdown or combine ICSS)and scope of supply at conceptual, Engineering Definition and FEED level.
- Review FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractors and revert comments as per Management Standards.
- Lead telecommunication system purchase evaluation.
- Identify design changes in FEED and DDE deliverables by sub-contractor and provide input to Manager.
- Plan continuous development for technical and leadership capability to support Company vision and mission.
- Carryout documentation and data management as per Management Standards for Topsides & Facilities Department and deliverables.
- Carryout documentation and data management as per Management Standards for Marine System deliverables.
- Highly competent in engineering management with further benefits of floaters associated design.
- Knowledgeable in associated engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards.
- Able to address design risk and shortfall.
- At least 10 years of working experience in O&G sector.
- Has experienced working as Lead role.
- Experience in floaters type design/ commissioning or operational aspect is preferred.
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Control/ Instrument or other related engineering) discipline.
Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.