This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected owner leading the Ship Management of the fleet. This is a new position at the company.
The head of ship management will be responsible for the following:
- Guiding the team to build the expertise in the business unit.
- Budget for all operations
- Oversight of Safety and Vetting Requirements
Our client is looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors/Masters Degree, Maritime university preferred
- 5 years Ship Management Experience
- Sailed First/Chief engineer.
- Excellent management skills obtained in a shipping environment
- Experience in a dynamic and changing environment essential
- Strong organizational skills, able to manage and lead a team
- Extensive experience of international regulations and procedures relating to the management of tankers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal English
- Must have a pre existing work entitlement.
In return for the above, you will be offered generous compensation and excellent benefits.