- Design, develop, implement and monitor Group-wide Group HSSE Learning and Development program in coordination with HR and Business Units/Service Units/Subsidiaries.
- Custodian of Client’s HSSE Learning and Development document and regularly review and update the document. Provide support services to BU/SU to ensure the program meets their requirement.
- Review the effectiveness of Client’s HSSE Learning and Development Program by evaluating HSSE capabilities and determining appropriate learning interventions for gap closure and enhancements.
- Work closely with HR on the development of HSSE aspects in Client’s Leadership Competency Framework to ensure HSSE aspects are fully addressed in the development of holistic leaders in the organization.
- Resource for HSSE training providers, review training content and training logistic arrangements.
- Study, develop and implement Client’s HSSE Technical Competencies and Skill Development Program.
- Develop Client’s HSSE Training matrix, Skill Group 18 training modules and HSE training modules for non-executives through collaboration with HSE Managers and Consultants. Continuously collaborate with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) in formulating or reviewing the HSE technical rulers to conduct the HSE competency assessment for HSE personnel, and Group’s HSE technical Managers/Professionals to ensure the training modules for Group and Skill Group Development are up to date and meet business requirements.
- Formulate capability development strategy and programme and establish development initiatives through benchmarking of learning strategy, approach and curriculums of other oil and gas companies and leading learning organisations and industrial practices including plans to attend international seminars, conferences and attachments.
- Maintain strategic alliances with Government/regulatory authorities, industry training providers, institutions of higher learning and stakeholders to strengthen HSSE Learning and Development through sharing, adaptation of best practices and other benchmarking-related collaborations.
- Master’s Degree or Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration or other Learning related qualifications or equivalent, or;
- Master Class 1 Foreign or Chief Engineer Class 1
- Minimum 10 years related working experience in management, human resource, training, learning and development.
- Experienced in project management methodology to manage multidiscipline projects.
- Experienced in Change Management methodology to ensure change impacts are well mitigated during the execution of new initiatives related to capability development, knowledge management and systems/tools.
- Sufficient experience in HSE processes and standards.
- Experienced in leading training / continuing education / learning programs.