Legal Counsel – London
Our client is one of the world's largest independent commercial management companies with offices across the globe.
This is a broad in-house role within a dynamic company which will involve a wide variety of transactional work. At its core, the role will involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial documents in relation to all of the Group’s activities and asset finance work involving the financing and delivery of vessels.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package.
- To be considered you will possess strong analytical skills and be a confident Excel user.
- At least 5 years’ post qualification experience in asset finance gained in private practice.
- A broad understanding of shipping market fundamentals is preferred.
- Additional foreign language skills such as German or Italian would be advantageous.
- Candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the UK.