Legal Counsel – London
Our client is one of the world's largest independent commercial management companies with offices across the globe.
This is a broad in-house role within a dynamic company which will involve a wide variety of work. At its core, the role will involve dealing with claims and disputes relating to cargo, B/L, CP, pool agreements, bunker claims, demurrage, deviation, freight, reimbursement.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package.
- To be considered you will possess strong analytical skills and previous P&I experience would be beneficial.
- At least 3 years’ post qualification experience in a related area.
- A broad understanding of shipping market fundamentals is preferred.
- Additional foreign language skills such as German or Italian would be advantageous.
- Candidates MUST possess the immediate right to live and work in the UK.