Legal Executive – London
Our client is one of the world's largest independent commercial management companies with offices across the globe.
This is a broad in-house role within a dynamic company and will involve paralegal assistance for the Group’s legal team in relation to:
- The Group’s insurance policies;
- The Group’s commercial activities such as and profit share and pool agreements,;
- The Group’s tangible asset acquisition and asset finance activities; and
- Corporate and company secretarial matters in respect of the Group and its asset owning vehicles including KYC compliance.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive package and will gain invaluable experience working for an industry specific global leader.
At least 2 years’ paralegal experience gained in the finance or corporate finance department of a large City law firm.
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills;
- Willingness to adapt, learn about new areas and develop new skills on the job;
- Excellent team player and good interpersonal skills; and
- Ability and confidence to work under pressure and in a fast paced, commercial environment.