Direct Search Global is partnering a fast growing oil & gas firm to search for 2 Legal Managers for two of their Business Units. Other than an academic achiever who achieved CGPA 3.0 and above OR 2nd Class Upper Honours Degree, you also have at least 9 years of working experience in general legal services/corporate legal services. Reach out to us now to learn more about the opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest oil & gas firm!
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law
- University must be recognized by MQA (if local university)
- Minimum CGPA 3.0 and above OR 2nd Class Upper OR equivalent
- 9 to 12 years’ experience in general legal services and/or corporate legal services,
- Experience in Maritime Law and Company Law is not mandatory but will have advantage
- Manage, negotiate, supervise, structure, draft and finalize legal documents and contracts pertaining to new projects and ventures, including joint ventures, acquisitions, shipbuilding and ship management (PMT related). Liaising with the company‘s Legal team in relation to certain documents and/or contracts as further advised.
- Advise and review on existing contractual arrangements involved in ship management and marine services related business.
- Advise management on, and monitor the developments in the law in operating regions, relating to the Company’s business in ship management services.
- Provide and/or supervise in the provision of legal services with respect to general matters from the Company’s offices worldwide including insurance, human resource, procurement, employment and compliance issues, risk management, data protection laws and corporate administration; in consultation with Company’s Legal.
- Manage and supervise domestic and international litigation matters for the Group in general.
- Acting as the recording secretary and assisting the performance of company secretarial scopes (detailed to be further developed)
- In consultation with Company’s Legal, manage and/or assist the incorporation of new subsidiaries i.e. local or overseas by understand the requirements of applicable laws and regulations and assist in due diligence exercises. Provide timely and effective advice on all company secretarial matters and verify all information pertaining to the Group.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com