At Faststream Recruitment, we are recruiting for a Liquids Scheduler to join our client, an international commodities business based in London.
This would be a good fit for you if you have cargo operations or scheduling experience.
The role includes the primary responsibilities below and cover for the LNG cargo operator as required. Plus, more exposure to LNG cargo operations as the company expands; therefore, would suit you if you are looking to develop your career.
- You will be responsible for the Liquids Master Schedule for the scheduling of liquids cargo sales under the relevant contracts.
- Managing the development and maintenance of the scheduling model(s) to ensure all decision support requirements are met, always prioritising safety and offtake reliability.
- Maintaining the Liquids Master Schedule daily and updating it with the latest input from production plant and relevant internal teams.
- Issuing Liquids Schedules on a weekly basis with latest key assumptions.
- Ensuring all latest forecasted production rates and/or outages are accurately reflected in the Liquids Master Schedule.
- Work closely with the LNG Scheduler to ensure that the LNG and Liquids Master Schedules are aligned.
Providing scheduling information supporting:
- Liquids loading plans for specific loadings at the production facility.
- A portfolio view of both Liquids and LNG especially in relation to berth occupancy and offtake reliability.
- Addressing and assessing the impact of any Liquids buyer change requests or failures and identifying situations where there is a risk that seller may need to request a change to mitigate failure risk.
- Identification of excess Liquids.
For this role you will need cargo operations or scheduling experience. An analytical skill set would be helpful and good Excel skills are essential.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
To apply, please contact Jonathan Pearse.