Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the daily in and out of warehouse inventories.
- Oversee all warehousing operations / activities such as receiving, storing, picking and shipping
- Manage, plan, organize, direct and control day to day all warehousing activities.
- Manage and plan daily deployment of vehicles and drivers efficiently for all jobs to accomplish in timely manner.
- Need to undertake deliveries based on ops needs in the event of manpower shortage or surge in delivery orders.
- Handle shipping documents and further arrangements.
- Handle import and export permit declarations and customs clearance.
- Contact customer if require further clarification on declaration documents.
- Good team work communication with others revelant departments
- Any others duties as assigned by Supervisor and Workshop Manager
- GCE “O” level Qualification and above with 1-2 years of working experience in a warehouse environment or freight forwarding company will be advantage.
- Pass customs compentecy test with Declarant ID.
- Computer literate with emphasis on MS office and Email.
- Meticulous, ability to multi task and a good team player
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain/Freight forwarding/Engineering industry or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and web Tradenet.
- Able to start work immediately will be advantage